Sunday June 27, 2021 @ 1:00 pm
Spend time relaxing with friends and enjoy an Afternoon Tea in the Spanish Courtyard of the historic Rosen House. Tea service includes a variety of tea sandwiches, scones with crème fraiche and preserves, delicious desserts, and a variety of fragrant teas all served on exquisite vintage china. You are also welcome to reserve a spot for a complimentary, docent-guided tour of the historic Rosen House. As you walk through the House, you’ll learn about the Rosen family, their much-loved country home, and their art collection. Don’t forget to leave yourself time to stroll through Caramoor’s colorful gardens and bucolic grounds or attend an afternoon concert.
Included in the ticket price, attendees will have access to Garden Listening where they will be able to listen to the Orchestra of St. Luke’s concert from Friends Field at 4:00pm.
Curried Chicken Salad and Arugula on a Mini Brioche Bun
Roasted Tomato, Ricotta, and Avocado on Crostini Toast
Cured Salmon, Chive Cream Cheese, and Capers on Rye Bread
Cucumber and Mint Cream Cheese on Black Bread
Roast Beef, Onion Jam, and Cheddar Cheese on White Bread
Chocolate Covered Strawberry
Apricot Scone with Creme Fraiche and Jam
Lavender Short Bread Cookie
Ceylon Waltz Black Tea
Earl Grey Moonlight Sonata Black Tea
Lucie’s Garden Green Rooibos Tea
Raspberry-Pomegranate Iced Tea
At this time, we are taking the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our audience, artists, staff, and community:
- Working closely with local health experts and officials in developing and implementing plans that incorporate recommended health and safety guidelines;
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all areas and surfaces;
- Increased monitoring of employee and community health;
- Ensuring that staff members follow all recommended safety precautions;
- and, Requiring guests to wear masks if entering the Rosen House.