Caramoor’s Health & Safety policies have been updated as of July 12, 2022 to reflect current state and local guidelines. As you’re planning your visit, please refer to this page for up-to-date policies.
We are committed to maintaining the health and safety of our guests, artists, and staff, while ensuring that your visit to Caramoor is both comfortable and enjoyable.
For outdoor events, including those taking place in the Venetian Theater or Spanish Courtyard, or on Friends Field, we are not currently requiring proof of vaccination or the use of a mask. This is in accordance with the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease for Control and Prevention. For immunocompromised individuals, the CDC does recommend additional protective measures — please refer to their website for more information.
For indoor events, including Music Room concerts, Afternoon Teas, and tours of the Rosen House, we require that all ticket holders are masked. Proof of vaccination is not required.
All events will be held at full capacity and seating will not be distanced. All events will adhere to the latest public health guidelines which may result in changing policies or occupancy limits.
For indoor concerts and events, all audiences and staff are required to wear a mask. Masks are not required for outdoor concerts and events.
- Guests must wear a mask unless they are actively eating and drinking or are otherwise exempt from wearing a mask due to a disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. 12101 et seq.).
- Wear a mask with two or more layers. Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and under your chin.
- The following are prohibited: Masks with exhalation valves; masks made of loosely woven fabrics; scarves; buffs; bandanas; gaiters; and face shields alone.
- Masks will be available upon request.
- Any guests unwilling to follow this policy will be asked to leave. Tickets will be refunded or credited accordingly.
For indoor concerts and events, audiences are not required to provide proof of vaccination.
Doing Our Part
Caramoor has implemented the following procedures to provide a safe environment for our guests, artists, and staff:
Enhanced Cleaning Measures
All venues, restrooms, and corridors are cleaned regularly.
Advanced Air Filtration
The Rosen House heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system has been upgraded with a medical-grade HEPA-13 air filter.
Digital tickets are able to be scanned directly from your mobile device.
Caramoor is actively monitoring staff and community health as well as New York state and CDC guidelines for safety.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
Hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout the campus.