Friday December 17, 2021 @ 1:00 pm
Get in the holiday spirit at Caramoor’s historic Rosen House! Take part in our annual holiday tradition and enjoy charismatic musicians, festive decorations, and tea service in the majestic Music Room. Enjoy an assortment of finger sandwiches, scrumptious holiday treats, and a variety of teas (or hot chocolate with marshmallows). These events are popular and will quickly fill up. Act fast to secure your tickets!
The featured musical artist will be announced closer to the date of the event.
Please note: All ticket holders must show proof of vaccination. To learn more about our Health & Safety policies, please click here.
- 1:00pm – Concert (Artists to be announced)
- 1:45pm – Introductory Video of the History of the Rosen House
- 2:15pm – Tea Service
- Roasted Tomato, Ricotta, and Avocado, on Crostini Toast
- Cured Salmon, Chive Cream Cheese, and Capers on Rye Bread
- Turkey and Arugula with Cranberry Aioli on Seven Grain Bread
- Cucumber and Mint Cream Cheese on Black Bread
- Roast Beef, Onion Jam, and Cheddar Cheese on White Bread
- Cranberry-Orange Scone
- Crème Fraiche and Jam
- Shortbread Raspberry Thumbprint Cookie
- Gingerbread Cake Bar with Vanilla Icing
- Chocolate Dipped Apricot, White Chocolate Flakes
- Ceylon Waltz Black Tea
- Earl Grey Moonlight Sonata Black Tea
- Peppermint Herbal Tea
Dietary Restrictions: With advance notice at time of booking, we are able to accommodate the following dietary restrictions: vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. Please let us know if you have any severe allergies and we will do our best to accommodate. Do note, all foods are prepared off site therefore we cannot provide day-of requests.