We’ll be updating this page as we receive new information and enact any changes. | Last updated: July 19, 2021.
Health & Safety Policies
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19. Contact [email protected] regarding your tickets. Guests may not enter Caramoor’s premises if any of the following apply:
- You currently have a fever of 100.4 °F or greater.
- You have had, in the past 48 hours, any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have had close contact with a person who has confirmed COVID-19.
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If attending a concert or event during the 2021 Summer Season:
- All guests will have their tickets scanned at a curbside checkpoint before parking.
- Masks are optional inside the venue.
- New guidelines no longer require social distancing of six feet between parties. While Caramoor will operate at a reduced capacity to provide generous spacing, we will be following this updated guidance and parties may be closer than six feet.
- If attending a concert or event during the 2021–22 Fall–Spring Season:
- Seating within the Music Room will be at full capacity and will not be socially distanced.
- Masks are optional inside the Music Room and on the Caramoor grounds, however, per CDC recommendation, unvaccinated guests are encouraged to wear one.
All policies are subject to change. Caramoor will adjust protocols based on updated NY State guidelines. For more information, please read our Grounds Policies by tapping the button below.
Health & Safety Precautions
- Please use discretion when near other parties.
- Out of respect for other guests, please refrain from rearranging the seats.
- Face masks are optional inside concert venues and on the Caramoor grounds. Per CDC recommendations, unvaccinated guests are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Face masks must be worn at all times while touring the Rosen House.
- Please return home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub hands together until dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you have shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion, inability to wake or stay awake, bluish lips or face, seek medical attention. Call 911 or call ahead to the local emergency facility (Bedford Police 914.241.3111)
What Steps Are We Taking?
At this time, we are taking the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our audience, artists, staff, and community:
- Working closely with local health experts and officials in developing and implementing plans that incorporate recommended health and safety guidelines.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all areas and surfaces.
- In addition to the sinks in the restrooms for handwashing, we have hand sanitizer available at several locations for our guests and staff.
- Increased monitoring of employee and community health.
- Ensuring that staff members follow all recommended safety precautions, including wearing appropriate PPE.
What Can You Do if an Event is Canceled or You Are Unable to Attend?
For all events (canceled, postponed, or livestreamed), we have expanded our options for guests no longer attending our events:
- Donate your ticket back to Caramoor (we will issue you a donation receipt for tax purposes)
- Exchange your ticket to receive a credit on your account for a future performance
- Refunded back to the original purchase method
Recommended Practices to Lessen the Spread
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue (not your hands), then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and practice social distancing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a cleaning product that contains bleach