Friday August 6, 2021 @ 1:00 pm
Spend time relaxing with friends and enjoying a formal tea service in the grand setting of the Rosen House, including a variety of tea sandwiches, scones with crème fraiche and preserves, delicious desserts, and a variety of fragrant teas all served on exquisite vintage china.
Tickets include a complimentary, docent-guided tour of the historic Rosen House. Tours fill up quickly so be sure to reserve in advance. Private tours are available by appointment; please call the Box Office to reserve (914.232.1252).
Curried Chicken Salad and Arugula on a Mini Brioche Bun
Roasted Tomato, Ricotta, and Avocado on Crostini Toast
Cured Salmon, Chive Cream Cheese, and Capers on Rye Bread
Cucumber and Mint Cream Cheese on Black Bread
Roast Beef, Onion Jam, and Cheddar Cheese on White Bread
Chocolate Covered Strawberry
Apricot Scone with Creme Fraiche and Jam
Lavender Short Bread Cookie
Ceylon Waltz Black Tea
Earl Grey Moonlight Sonata Black Tea
Lucie’s Garden Green Rooibos Tea
Raspberry-Pomegranate Iced Tea
At this time, we are taking the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our audience, artists, staff, and community:
- Working closely with local health experts and officials in developing and implementing plans that incorporate recommended health and safety guidelines;
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all areas and surfaces;
- Increased monitoring of employee and community health;
- Ensuring that staff members follow all recommended safety precautions;
- and, Requiring guests to wear masks if entering the Rosen House.