Friday September 16, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Spend time relaxing with friends and enjoying a formal tea service in the grand setting of the Rosen House Music Room, including a variety of tea sandwiches, scones with crème fraiche and preserves, delicious desserts, and a variety of fragrant teas — all served on exquisite vintage china.
Please note that our Afternoon Teas are now held indoors.
Tickets include access to select rooms of the Rosen House beginning at 1:00pm. Private, docent-guided tours of the whole house begin at 3:00 pm and are available by appointment only. Reserve your private tour by calling the Box Office at 914.232.1252. Tours fill up quickly so be sure to reserve in advance. Private tours are $15 for adults. Members and children under the age of 18 are FREE.
- Curried Chicken Salad and Arugula on a Mini Brioche Bun
- Roasted Tomato, Ricotta, and Avocado on Crostini Toast
- Cured Salmon, Chive Cream Cheese, and Capers on Rye Bread
- Cucumber and Mint Cream Cheese on Black Bread
- Roast Beef, Onion Jam, and Cheddar Cheese on White Bread
- Ceylon Waltz Black Tea
- Earl Grey Moonlight Sonata Black Tea
- Lucie’s Garden Green Rooibos Tea
- Raspberry-Pomegranate Iced Tea
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry
- Apricot Scone with Creme Fraiche and Jam
- Lemon Bar
- Shortbread Cookie
- Roast Beef and Cheddar
- Ham and Swiss
- Turkey and American Cheese
- Mozzarella and Tomato
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
* Ages 11 and under
Dietary Restrictions: With advance notice at the time of booking, we are able to accommodate the following dietary restrictions: vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. Please let us know if you have any severe allergies and we will do our best to accommodate. Please note, all foods are prepared off-site therefore we cannot provide day-of requests.
Health & Safety
We’re committed to maintaining the health and safety of our audience, artists, and staff, while ensuring that every visit to Caramoor is comfortable and enjoyable. Click below for up-to-date health and safety policies as well as information on how we’re playing our part.